The U11-U17 Competitive Program is the most registered for program within Aces Volleyball Club. Our club averages 12 teams yearly, comprised of approximately 150 players from Missouri and Illinois. Aces Volleyball Club services many locations in the St. Louis metro area and is a member of the Gateway Region of USA Volleyball.
Teams are formed and divided by age, as defined by USA Volleyball. All teams compete in multiple tournaments during the season both in and out of state at the highest capable level of play.
Participation in club volleyball involves both a substantial time, as well as a serious financial commitment. Below is a breakdown of what you can expect to pay for a season of volleyball with Aces Volleyball Club. Additional expenses incurred are commensurate with the level of competition your team is participating and the number of out of town tournaments you may attend. Feel free to ask your coach what his/her travel plans are before accepting an offer with any team in the club.
Club Fees (Uniforms Included)
Club Fees Cover:
- Equipment/Facilities: Game and practice balls, carts, practice gyms, etc.
- Gateway Membership (* Background Screens): Coaches*, Team Reps*, Rostered Adults (scorekeepers, refs)
- Coach’s Impact Certification, training/education and equipment
- Administration Costs (e.g. – Website, publications)
- Tournaments: (each team starts with a budget of $1200 for tournament fees. If tournament fees are in excess of $1200, teams are required to pay those additional fees.)
Please note: Our developmental teams play a more limited competition schedule but are afforded the same general practice schedule as our competition teams.
1) Gateway Region VB Parents Page (FAQs) – all sorts of useful stuff!